Gai House House, a game development company in Australia, a soundtrack of the main character's action game "UNTITITLED GOOSE GAME" is an analog record!
- ● "Double Groove" Special Edition
- ● The “grind” color made from recycled records is random, because it is made of recycling!
- ● Environmentally friendly package: 100%recycling jacket
- ● Music: Dan Golding
- ● Advanced from Claude Debussy's "Prelude"
- ● Record Mastering: TOWNSEND MASTERING
- ● Donate to CARBON FUND in conjunction with the production of this record.
Claude Debussy is a legendary French composer in the 20th century and is famous for Symphonic Sketches.
More than 100 years have passed since composing the masterpiece "Préludes", and the composer, Dan Golding this time, has had the opportunity to adopt Debussy's whimsical melodic chaos as a soundtrack of "Untitled GOOSE GAME".
Please enjoy the dynamic music that colors the game.
Listening to records is generally a linear experience along the groove, but we collaborated with the masters of this technology to create a "DOUBLE GROOVE" record.
Each time you put a needle, you are swinging dice on which path the music goes on.
This disk is made from the discarded record, and after crushing, melts and re -pressed.
This method is rarely done because the color of the completed record is random, but considering the character of a gango that you like to collect junk, I thought it was suitable for this title.
・ Jacket using 100%recycled material.
・ At the same time as the production of this record, Gotta Groove Records will donate to Carbon Fund to offset the energy and transportation costs associated with the production.
IAM8bit blesss this one -point soundtrack release!