Customers from ASIA and Oceania Countries (Excepto Japan), Place Go to OUR ASIA/Oceania Store at Here
・ Special edition of the 20th anniversary of release for a limited time
・ Design: Cory Schmitz
・ With 20th anniversary hem tag, 100 % Premium cotton
・ Size: S -2XL
- S: Length 70cm / Width 45cm / Sleeve length 20cm / shoulder width 38cm
- M: Length 72cm / Width 50cm / Sleeve length 22cm / shoulder width 40cm
- L: Length 74cm / Width 55cm / Sleeve length 24cm / shoulder width 42cm
- XL: Length 76cm / Width 60cm / Sleeve length 26cm / shoulder width 44cm
- 2xl: Length 76cm / Width 65cm / Sleeve length 26cm / shoulder width 46cm
Twenty years ago, on November 22, 2001, the video games we knew were sublimated into deeper and deeper consciousness.
In response to the success of Space Channel 5, Tetsuya Mizuguchi, a legendary producer and creator, expresses "Rez" from transient concept to actual release, and has a modern music experience scenery. I changed it forever.
"Rez" is a revolutionary revolution, not just the genre of rhythm games, as well as the genre of rhythm games. Like the tide, it proved that the interactive was infinite, and the human sensation called for a challenge, and introduced a new synthesis world.
Mizuguchi has welcomed people in this super -realistic state, which is worthy of calling "Synaesthesia". This is not because it is another sequel to the hit work, but also the soul of his soul, and his very talented development team needs to feel Rez in order for human beings to become more wise. Because I claimed.