Portable trunk -type record player
* Currently, we have a month to two months to deliver the product.
● All -in -one record player equipped with stereo speakers
● Retro design that resembles the 1950s
● Auto skip function that automatically stops playback at the end of the record
● Includes a power supply AC adapter
● Up to 6 hours of turmoil with 4 AA batteries
● 33-1/3, 45, 78 rotations compatible
Let's go out with the record
The retro record player Vinyl Transport has a very simple function as its design. The main unit has three rotation speed switching switches, 33 ⅓, 45 and 78 RPM, and a knob for adjusting the volume of the speaker, so anyone can operate without hesitation.
Simple operability specialized for listening
Vinyl Transport, which was made in the image of a trunk -type record player that was popular in the 1950s, has a built -in stereo speaker on a compact body with a handle. Vinyl Transport, which can be driven by AA batteries, is a record player with the ultimate portability.
Built -in speaker that can be played immediately
Vinyl Transport, which has excellent portability, is equipped with stereo speakers, so you can enjoy the warm analog record sound as soon as you drop the needle. In addition, it is equipped with an RCA analog output terminal, and it is possible to listen using audio equipment such as a component.
Main features of Vinyl Transport
- Playable at 3 rotation speeds of 33 ⅓ and 45 /78 RPM
- Equipped with a built -in speaker that allows you to enjoy analog records anywhere
- Includes EP adapter for 7 inches
- Includes a power supply AC adapter
- Can be driven by AA batteries
- Auto -stop function that automatically stops playback at the end of the record
- A retro design that resembles the 1950s
- power supply:AC adapter (5V DC, 1A, center +) or 4 AA batteries (up to 6 hours of drive time)
- Cartridge type:ceramic
- size:Approximately 349 x 114 x 254 mm (W x H x D)
- weight:Approximately 2.8kg
The specifications are subject to change without any delay.